Inbound, Hubspot's Marketing Automation Conference
Hubspot Inbound: Marketing Automation Conference
Learn Inbound Marketing Strategies & Tactics
- INBOUND is the premier event for marketing and business professionals with over 5,000 attendees from all over the world. They Hubspot is bringing in big-name speakers, including Nate Silver, Scott Harrison, Seth Godin, and Nancy Duarte. There will be more than 100 sessions from keynote presentations, inbound marketing training sessions, case studies, and Hubspot product demonstrations.
- Last year’s Inbound 2012 conference had over 60 sessions, plus keynotes from Gary Vaynerchuk, David Meerman, Scott, Rand Fishkin, and Susan Cain. Those sessions featured core marketing principles and taught everyone new skills on how to increase leads and improve a company's overall marketing strategy.
- The conferences expose you to strategies and tactics that work across industries. Real Hubspot customers are there to compare notes with. In addition, Hubspot staff and third parties, including Hubspot certified partners, are there for casual or deep conversations about getting more web traffic and better leads. This experience can be extremely valuable and help you and your company achieve its marketing goals. It’s also a great opportunity to network with industry professionals, meet marketing thought-leaders, attend educational marketing sessions, and grow one's marketing knowledge and skills.
- The cost is a conference ticket, travel to Boston, and a hotel for 2-3 nights. Attending INBOUND 2013 is a wise investment that pays off through the many benefits of attending.
- I've attended the last couple of years, so if you have any questions about the conference, please ask.