Social Media Marketing Agency
Social Media Strategy For Social Media Marketing
Want A Social Media Company That Lives Social Marketing?
... and Knows Social Networks & Location-Based Services (LBS)?
"We don't just 'Get It' - we Live It."
Social media is a significant way to reach audiences via posting, monitor discussions, and engage in online conversations. People search online to find a brand that solves their issue to connect with that brand. Creating content on social media allows you to tell your business story, connect with prospective customers, and engage with your target audience.
Social Networking Sites: The top five (5) are Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. Many people still use Flickr. Others are Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, TikTok.
Social Media Marketing For Business
Why Social Media Marketing?
Promote news, announcements, and promotions via social media. Employ posting tools and social networks that distribute your company's activities to customers via Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Use images, such as authentic photographs of your events. Using a Digital Asset Management system can help manage graphics, photos, and videos. Post videos on YouTube, Vimeo, etc. Live video is popular and available on social networks like LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
You select the social platforms that align with your business goals for growing awareness, increasing sales, engaging with customers, or providing customer service. We use social media maps to better understand your target audience and how to reach them. A content calendar outlines visual posts combined with engaging information that captures your audiences’ attention
Social Media Tools enable engagement, outbound activity, but also social media monitoring and response.
Social Media Marketing Trends
- Live video
- Location-Based Services (LBS)
- Map Directories & Locations Directories
- Mobile Social: Mobile Communications & Wireless
Location-Based Services (LBS)
Location-Based Services (LBS) are becoming an expected way for your business to engage with customers that walk in your door, then "check-in" via services, such as Foursquare, Facebook, Google, Gowalla, etc.
Map Directories & Locations Directories: Google Places, Yelp!, Etc.
Marking your territory and location can be critical as Google Places, Yelp and other directory listing services become common ways for customers to locate your business, compare offerings, and read online reviews.
Mobile Social Media
Every one of these social networks is mobile. As users are on mobile more, the social marketing value of certain social networks defines key competitive factors for certain types of businesses.
Social Media Marketing Firm
Use social media to promote news and announcements. Post to the social media outlets that reach your audience. For our clients, LinkedIn’s main feed and LinkedIn Groups reach target audiences and generate leads.
List of Social Networks
- LinkedIn: Social Media for Business, connecting deal makers across the globe
- Facebook: Consumer Social Media with thriving interactions between brands and fans; 2.7 Billion people use this platform every month
- Twitter: A highly engaged set of users, typically 20% or more of your audience, depending on your target audience
- Flickr: The leading photo hosting service with many competitors
- YouTube: The king of social media websites for video enrapture of your audience. Video is attracting rapid audience growth.
- Instagram: 1 Billion+ active accounts worldwide every single month; 1/3 of Instagram users make a purchase from the platform