Resources For Media & Analysts: Media Interview Agency
M1PR (MediaFirst) Helps Reporters and Editors
Need A Spokesperson? We have more than a dozen available.
Story Ideas, Interview Scheduling, & Media Spokespersons
Call Becky Boyd on her mobile at 404.421.8497
Still need someone or something? Call Jim Caruso on his mobile at 404.788.0188
We Believe That Serving The Media Best Serves The Client
Reporters and editors: please call Becky Boyd at 770.642.2080, x214 or email becky [at] mediafirst [dot] net to arrange an interview.
MediaFirst serves the needs of the media, first. Resources include: breaking news, story ideas, spokespersons, bylined articles, market statistics, survey results, thought leadership, and clear explanations of the business and technological factors behind today's issues.
Get expert comment on:
- Thought-provoking, successful business leadership
- Winning business models, new technologies, and industry issues
- Supply chain, logistics, warehouse, and shipping optimization
- Telecom, computing, and new media
- Marketing automation systems and services
- Hardware, software, and services
- Management team execution, customer service levels, and quality
- IT: hardware, software, services, mobile devices, and information security (infosec)
- Trends in marketing, PR, social media, web design, and lead generation
- The basis of competition in the market.
- Large markets, strong management teams, compelling value propositions, and execution to plan
Media Spokespersons, listed below:
Chief Executive Sources
Jim Caruso, CEO & Strategist of M1PR, Inc. (MediaFirst), Atlanta, GA
MediaFirst is a technology, software, and logistics PR firm with the horsepower to excel in media relations, blogging, social media curation and management, content marketing, marketing automation, and lead generation. The firm serves clients worldwide. Jim's talents reflect his confluence of engineering and international business experience. These bring an unobstructed view of trends in the business of technology. In addition, Mr. Caruso is at the forefront of technological change. Reporters and editors look for his perspectives on engineering, sales, global business development, PR, and marketing, and the basis of competition in an industry.
As a speaker, he has presented to business and technical audiences around the world, including in places as diverse as Helsinki, London, New Delhi, New York, Rio, and Sydney,
Additional Operations and Technology Spokespersons
Michael Centrella, Rain-Making Executive. Founder, Momentum Technology Partners
Momentum is a market and sales development firm for early-stage to late-stage companies. The firm's methodology has proven cost-effective results. The firm's clients include Cloudyn; yoopTV; POSE; Harvistor; Cemmerce; Mobile Matrix; KidsDispenser; Navitrio; Teleran, or some of our former clients: IBRIX (HP), 3Com (HP), Vonage, XEBEO, ClickFinger, Auction Logic, YourFit, Vestac, and more. Momentum Technology Partners is a DBA of Avidia Consulting, LLC.