Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Agency
SEO Boosts Page Ranking via Buyer Keywords
On-Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO can boost your page rank, increase website visitor traffic, and attract the right web visitors, buyers.
Getting web traffic is not enough, selecting "buyer keywords" that signal buyer interest or buyer intent and then integrating these into your content boosts your page rank in your market niche. This allows you to rank well for the organic searches that matter; the ones that attract visitors during the sales cycle.
Our staff pick and place the right keywords in page titles, bulleted lists, headings (for example, h1, h2, h3). These buyer keywords can be placed with keyword density and tags, on each page of your website, so that search engines know how your website helps visitors.
MediaFirst's On-Page SEO Package Offering is available on request.
- Keyword research or review for up to 30 keywords
- Keyword mapping and optimization of up to 10 website pages
- Updating 10 website pages
- Documenting changes for 10 website pages
- These services require access to Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and an account on your website that allows us to edit text and meta tags
We provide a number of services, such as SEO Audit, Article Links, Directory Listings, Directory Submission, Hubspot, Inbound Links, Influentials, Link Building, Link Exchange, Off-Page SEO, Social Bookmarking, Influencer and Blog Comment Links, Local Directory Submissions, Specialist Industry Directory Submissions & profiles, Association profiles, Article Distribution, & Search Engine Submission to Google, Bing, and Yahoo!.
SEO campaigns by MediaFirst focus on the keywords that your buyers use when searching and links from reputable websites, increasing the right kind of traffic. Comprehensive B2B inbound marketing can convert traffic to leads with a Call-To-Action, Offer, Landing Page, and Lead Nurturing. Marketing automation software and good sales practices can boost our ability to nurture and qualify leads to become opportunities and win new customers.
Our process ties marketing, PR, and social media to your website and SEO. For example, a press release, like an issues-based press release, generates traffic and inbound links for SEO improvement.
MediaFirst can tie SEO for each page to a Call-To-Action, offer, landing page with a form, redirect, and lead nurturing campaign - all the components for lead generation.
The SEO service baseline includes:
- Link Analysis: Analyzing your current site links, link text, and website traffic. We perform keyword analysis and targeting, then check competitors' links and link text.
- Identify Influentials: We analyze top influentials for article targeting and commenting.
- Establish baseline page rank: We check and track your website's Google page rank.
- Article Distribution: We distribute your content online (an article or webpage).
- Commenting: Connect with top influentials for article sharing and commenting.
- Social Bookmarking of article/webpage.
- Search Engine Submission: Submit Buyer's site to more than a dozen search engines.
- Directory Submission: Post site on hundreds of directories.
Our SEO process involves an interactive process of Plan, Do, Measure, Fix.
- Set Goals. Choose target audiences and review competitors.
- Select SEO keywords, e.g., via a keyword suggestion tool.
- Target website sections, such as Products, Services, Industries, Solutions, etc.
- Target individual web pages under a primary link (tab) of the website.
- Include Press Releases, Blogs and other content types, as desired.
- Package keywords for each page, perform On-Page SEO.
- Package Off-Page SEO to parallel the On-Page SEO via link building with keywords.
- Measure and analyze keyword rank per page and against the competition.
- Continuous analysis and improvement.
- Identify and fix issues (e.g., broken inbound links need a 301 redirect).
- Validation that website submission to search engines is working
- Check for a valid XML sitemap.
Potential sources of links:
- Press Releases
- Local Directory Listings
- Social Bookmarking
- Articles via media/blogger relations
- Bylined articles
- Articles placed via an interview.
- Links from whitepaper aggregator websites.
- Good Link Exchange with Alliance Partners.
- Good Link Exchange with Suppliers.
- Programs of posting comments and getting backlinks
- Known publisher, association, and directory programs with guest posts that include backlinks