Marketing Plans Chart Clear Paths To Clear Goals
The marketing plan acts as a road map for the direction of a business. Clients work with us to explore and focus upon the most lucrative options, establish direction, and attain objectives. The marketing plans we create articulate the business concepts, market potential, opportunities, growth strategies, business challenges, financial requirements, and management requirements for a company. We work closely with an organization‰s management and force them to consider every facet of the business and to critically analyze the current initiatives. We produce a tool for management to operate and grow the business in the most successful way and uncover new ways to manage and reduce risks. Our marketing plans are measurable.
- Marketing Plan tied to your business plan
- Establish marketing budget and scope that best leverages resources
- Market segmentation and sizing
- Competitive assessment & analysis
- Product marketing
- Define features, advantages, and benefits of products and services
- Define target customers, target markets, and understand the buying process
- New product or service introductions
- Pricing & distribution strategy
- Plan promotional mix with calendar of events
- Create sales channels and distribution strategies
- Sales & partner training
Marketing Services Produce Winning Results
Successful business decisions require strategies built on fact, not assumption, and communicating value propositions in the words of the customer, not hype or graphics. Companies must know everything about the competitors. They must be in touch with customers and understand how their customers perceive them. Media First PR - Atlanta get the answers needed to make important decisions. We provide the market intelligence and guidance to create winning marketing strategies built to increase profits and meet budgets.
Marketing Captures Awareness & Imparts Knowledge
Our cornerstone is to reach audiences most effectively - at the right point in the sales cycle - with the right tool to do the job. Clients select us to leverage their resources, directly influencing decision-makers throughout the sales cycle of awareness,knowledge, selling, and closing.
A part of any successful communications strategy includes integrating sales goals with marketing communications. Weaving positioning statements and corporate objectives into internal communications ensures that employees are accurately portraying the corporate image and public message.
- Translate action plan into creative strategy for the development and execution of marketing collateral
- Write, design, and produce superior marketing collateral focused on the high tech industry
- Provide brochures, newsletters, direct mail campaigns, specialty publications, catalogs, training materials, and presentations
- Design corporate logos
- Review and improve sales materials and presentations to ensure effectiveness and message integration
- Generate winning case studies and white papers
- Write sales training manuals for sales team or business partners
- Promote Web sites, write content for Web sites, develop link strategies to portals and search engines, and create metatags for you site that get indexed by Web crawlers
- Counsel companies on Web site creation, including navigation and design
- Determine measurements, goals, target audience, look, and frequency that meets goals