Select MediaFirst For Market Awareness, Position & Lead Generation
MediaFirst imparts awareness and knowledge of your offerings to your target audience via New Media PR. The firm and its principals have global experience evangelizing industry technologies and services across Media, Cable & New Media. These efforts generate leads and establish market position and prominence.
In its formative years, we assisted itass (founded as Interactive Television And Application Services) with establishing brand and industry position as a premier provider of services for companies entering the market for interactive digital cable network applications. We delivered Cable PR, print and online PR, to establish market awareness and market position.
Cauldron Solutions develops software solutions to enable commercial transactions over digital television and to manage content offered to on-demand subscribers. The company provides consumer marketing capability for television programmers and distributors through billing and data management software solutions that help grow the revenue streams for its media, cable, and broadcast clients. Cauldron Solutions has demonstrated expertise in all aspects of iTV transacting, from communication with the set-top box to data management to user interface to billing systems integration. Cauldron clients include Cablevision, IFC, Sportskool, ITOCHU International, MagRack, Playboy and Rainbow Media, among others. Cauldron Solutions is a privately held company based in New York City, NY.
InterVU [NASDAQ: ITVU], acquired by Akamai [NASDAQ: AKAM]
Mr. Caruso negotiated the deal with InterVU, for fees and options, for a contract to perform media relations and industry analyst relations. InterVu (acquired by Akamai Technologies) enables businesses to prosper in a competitive Web-centric marketplace by providing solutions that optimize Web site performance, deliver broadcast-caliber streaming media, and provide interactive application services.
- PR and analyst relations
- Profitable deal negotiation with InterVU, including options, for a client and our firm
- Streaming media, streaming video, streaming audio, new media, media players
Libit Signal Processing, acquired by Texas Instruments [TI]
Media and analyst relations. Libit (now the Cable Broadband Communications Group of Texas Instruments) offers the industry's most comprehensive cable broadband software solution, with products from the hardware abstraction layer to the application layer,including everything from drivers to PacketCable support.
- Media relations, PR plans, bios, press kits, writing/editing, etc.
- Analyst relations
- DOCSIS - compliant Cable Modem chip sets, per Cable Labs specifications
Just Happy, Inc.
Just Happy is the corporation of director Robert Caruso. His work is directing for advertising and music video. He received a Grammy Award nomination for his work on Will Smith's "Will2K" for best short form music video.
Over the years, we have helped with acquisition of domain names, web consulting, writing and editing, including creating the Wikipedia entry for Robert.
Robert has won praise and success. He is best-known for his comic approach while at Industrial Light & Magic (ILM), with fresh approaches to lighting and direction. His off-beat perspective and wry humor bring acclaim to the commercials and music videos of his clients.
- 1st Place at Anicomm Awards: Hefty "Gingerbread Man" Animation
- Australian Effects & Animation Festival: Finalist Nominee for Hefty "Gingerbread Man"
- Bronze from Clio Awards: Visual Effects for Hefty "Gingerbread Man"
- Grammy Award Nomination: Best Short Form Music Video for Will Smith's "Will2K"
- Best Commercial from London International Advertising Awards: Home Appliances Category for Hefty "Eskimo"
- MTV Awards: for Will Smith's Men in Black, music video
PowerTV, Inc., acquired by Scientific-Atlanta [NYSE: SFA]
PR, analyst relations, & speaking opportunity management. PowerTV, Inc. offers the most complete, end-to-end software solution for digital cable systems.
- Public Relations, Press Releases, plans, bios, press kits, writing/editing, trade shows, etc.
- Analyst Relations
- Secured speaking engagements
- Financial Analyst promotion as a pre-IPO venture, securing a spot at the CIBC Oppenheimer Telecom Conference
- Case studies, white papers, bylined articles
- Operating system, applications, interactive digital set top box, digital cable