- Avoid using Brand Assets in a way that suggests approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by MediaFirst.
- Don't present a Brand Asset in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content.
- Don't use MediaFirst’s Brand Assets in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to MediaFirst.
- You must keep sufficient space around MediaFirst Brand Assets so they appear clean and uncluttered.
- You may not combine our Brand Assets, or elements of our Brand Assets, with your own company name or trade mark or generic terms.
- Do not use trademarks, logos, or other content that is confusingly similar to MediaFirst Brand Assets.
- Please use the ™ attribution symbol with MediaFirst Brand Assets.