Atlanta Headquartered PR Agency, MediaFirst
A National PR Firm & International PR Firm
Through MediaFirst, Elemica issued a press release in five (5) languages: Chinese, English, German, Japanese, and Korean.
MediaFirst helped local organizations, such as KooKoo Bear Kids, Diesel Pizza, Future Stars Soccer Academy, and High Meadows School. We've helped start businesses, find the right domain name, get a website, understand social media, write a press release, earn press coverage, speak at a conference, promote an event, increase business valuation, and attract buyers.
MediaFirst PR - Atlanta and our parent corporation performed work in or client headquarters were located in
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Clients' city headquarters locations have included:
- Atlanta and Georgia: ExtremeLogic, acquired by HP, Gideon Technologies, acquired by Symantec, etc.
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Boston, MA: Optiant, acquired by Logility
- Chicago, IL
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Michigan: LeanLogistics, acquired and has become BlueJay
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- New Jersey
- New York metro
- Paris, France
- Philadelphia, and eastern Pennsylvania
- Washington, District of Columbia
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Oakland, San Jose, and Silicon Valley, California