JumpStart Inbound Marketing & Lead Generation
Many clients want to get their inbound marketing efforts off to a strong start, writing blog content and Lead Nurturing Email campaigns. Blogging, offers (giveaways), Calls-To-Action, and Landing Pages comprise best practices for online lead generation. For success, you need to deliver blog posts regularly.
Your Inbound Marketing initiative needs:
- Project manager overseeing writers, delivering on time, and implementing graphics and layout
- Senior staff with experience writing website content, blog posts, and press releases
- A review of keywords to assure that these are buyer keywords for targeted segments
- Content ideas for approval as proposed titles, keywords, or drip campaigns for the buyer(s)
- Case Studies in an easily readable format that is as appealing as a blog post
- Emails for Lead Nurturing, Marketing Automation that guides prospects through the sales funnel
- Interviews of your staff or customers for blog and case study content with customer quotes
- A Call-To-Action (CTA) paired with an offer (giveaway) for lead capture and email nurturing
- Additional CTAs that are Bottom-of-the-Funnel, for prospects that are ready to buy now
- Landing Page paired with a Lead Capture Form that asks for enough info, but not too much
- SEO Meta tags: Alt text, keywords, and description to accompany a blog post or landing page
Author, Jim Caruso, discusses inbound marketing for lead generation. B2B companies leverage internet marketing using the analytics and methodology provided by Hubspot. MediaFirst is a Hubspot Certified Partner. If you need help, call 770.642.2080 and MediaFirst can help you get started.